Arduino High Speed Photography Trigger
- Arduino Nano v3.0
- Opto-isolator: Panasonic AQW280EH
- Piezo element: Radio Shack 273-059
- Hot shoe to PC Sync adapter: Hama HA-6950
- PC Sync Cable
- Powerswitch Tail Relay: Adafruit sells them with some useful extras!
- Jumper wire: these or these.
- Solderless breadboard
- Resistors: 4.7K for current limiting to Opto-isolator, 1M for the Piezo
Note: This wiring diagram was made with the first version of the Power Switch Tail in mind. If you have a PowerSwitch Tail II, you don't need the transistor and diode, as shown closer to the bottom. The Arduino pins can directly trigger the PowerSwitch Taill II.
All the code is available on Github! Pull requests accepted.